In this article I am going to show you how to check or verify your Gujarat Ration card details onlineIf you are here for any other state ration card details please go to this link. Food and Civil supplies department, Consumer affairs, Government of Gujarat provides lot of online services through their official website http://www.fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/ .
Gujarat residents can find these things on the official website:
- Check and Verify Ration card details online
- Find the nearest Fair Price Shop
- All LPG Holders information online
- All PNG holders information online
- How many Ration Cards are allotted to every Fair Price Shop?
- Also you can Know the allotment of your Fire Price shop and many more services are available on this portal.
Briefing of Gujarat Food and Civil Supplies Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS)The main objective of the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) is to provide food security to the poor people of Gujarat state. The Directorate of Food and Civil Supplies who is functioning under the direction, superintendence and control of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of Government of Gujarat play a very important role in the implementation of TPDS in the state. Every month, it coordinates with various people and agencies for smooth and efficient functioning of the supply chain of commodities under TPDS. It also carries out monitoring and supervision on daily to daily basis. Monitoring and regulation of supplies in essential commodities specified under the Essential Commodities Act is also done very regularly and it also implements provisions of various Rules and Control Orders there under.
Read more: bor.up.nic.in
Food and Civil Supplies department of Gujarat Government provides the Ration Card Details online. All the beneficiaries can easily find out their ration card's online details with the following given guide:
How to check/Verify Gujarat ration card details online easily?
- At first the beneficiaries has to visit Gujarat Food and Civil Supplies official Website: http://www.fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/
- Then Find out "Transparency Portal (પારદર્શીતા પોર્ટલ હસ્તકની સેવાઓ)"
- Under transparency portal click on "Check/Verify your Ration Card information online (રેશન કાર્ડ વિગતોની ઓનલાઈન તપાસ/ખાતરી કરો)"
- Now it will Redirect to a new webpage, You'll See "Information of PDS Supply chain"
- Old Ration Card Number
- Serial No. of Form-1
- Epic Number
- Bar-Coded Ration card No.
5. Now Selected according to the document you have and enter the Number in given Box6. Then Click on "Search" button.
7. Finally it will generate your Ration details, click on "Print" and take the Print out of your Ration Card. If you do not have a printer then save it as a PDF and get it printed from a nearby printing shop.
Gujarat State Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department also providing Help line Number. If you have any inquiry or in case you found any any discrepancy in the data of your ration card details you can register your grievance/complaint online or contact Mamlatdar / Zonal Officer of your area.
To seek any help or assistance, you can call on the Toll Free No. 1800-233-5500 provided the government.
If you need any other help regarding this article or Gujarat Ration card you can always comment in the box below. I will try to help you out as soon as possible.